One of my earliest memories as a child was when I was attacked by a neighbor’s dog, nothing serious enough to leave scars or anything but enough that 17 years later I’m still terrified or at best uncomfortable around dogs.
let’s all take a minute to stop and think about how Hagrid gave Harry his homemade birthday cake, told him how much he looked like his parents, and fed him sausages before he even started to explain that he was a wizard
let’s stop to think about how his absolute first priority was to let harry know that he was loved and cared for
When you find this is your ask, share five facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers. :)
1. I dont like potatoes. Not even potato chips. I know im so fortunate but I feel like im missing out.
2. I am terrified of cities. Like cant even drive within 30 miles of them and wont go without safety buddies and wont walk around in them.
3. When im upset I have the cutest western accent I try to cover up with my southern one usually.
4. All my nails are painted black. Such punk rock.
5. I’ve had a reoccurring dream every night for 2 weeks now. I’ve had the dream when I was younger which is weird that I remember it and that im having it again at least to me it is.
“It’s always surprising to me how many young women think they have to be perfect. I rarely meet a young man who doesn’t think he already is.”— Hillary Clinton speaking at Simmons Leadership Conference (via aurelle)
Vaccines aren't actually necessary. If you live a natural, healthy lifestyle free of chemicals, toxic food additives, and GMOs, your body will take care of diseases itself.
Ah, right, like the way literally millions of people’s bodies “took care of themselves” back when everyone was eating 100% organic non-GMO everything and living totally “naturally.”
Death. The word you’re looking for as the reality behind your little euphemism is mass, often genocidal, pandemic, bodies-piled-in-the-streets for fucks sake look up smallpox or polio some time and see how long it takes you to start sobbing DEATH. With a side of mutilation and life-long disability for the “lucky” ones.
PS: If you really believe that all chemicals in food and medicine are evil and therefore a good excuse not to get yourself and your kids vaccinated, see how long you survive without Dihydrogen Monoxide.
my mom has been a cop for over 20 years and she is the one who constantly warns me about police aggression and young male cops and told me that if you’re ever alone on a rural road and a cop throws their lights on to put on your four ways and drive to the next gas station before stopping because so many cops are scum and it’s not worth the chance of getting hurt. the fact that SHE feels the need to tell me this shit scares me to death